IMG Construction Management Project Manager
IMG CM is seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM) to manage complex multifamily construction projects. In this role, you will organize and oversee construction procedures, interact with Clients and manage project expectations. The PM must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals across different disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and very strong time management and organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Who Is IMG?
Who is IMG? IMG is a professional Construction Management and Utility Services firm that provides owner representation, project management support, and agency/city coordination. We offer full benefits, competitive pay, flex WFH schedule, vacation pay and a fun team environment!
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and other key stakeholders to determine the specifications of the project
- Successfully negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits, approvals, and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed project resources, and provide support to PMs
- Manage owner responsibilities to ensure timely submission of deliverables (RFPs, budgets, contracts, etc.)
- Evaluate critical path schedule progress
- Prepare detailed reports
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of MS Office, including advanced Excel (e.g., pivot tables)
- Understanding of construction/project management software, (Procore, Bluebeam)
- Experience successfully managing external collaboration partners
- Ability to quickly pivot effectively regarding changing priorities with projects/resources
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, including ability to prioritize
- Team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification highly preferred
Other Details Worth Mentioning
- Position reports to our managing partners
- Travel within Southern California required, up to 10-15%
IMG is proud to be an equal employment employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.